Electronic Liability Waiver
1. Mandatory marker safety at all times
Barrel discipline, keep the barrel pointed in a safe direction when handling your marker at all times
Keep a barrel cover on the marker when not playing or handling your marker off the field
Keep the marker on safe or in the off position when not on the field playing
Keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to fire your marker in a safe direction. Negligent discharges will not be tolerated.
2. No dry firing allowed in the staging area, all firing must be done on the playing field or the designated firing range.
3. All electronic markers will be turned in the off position in the staging area no exceptions
4. When unscrewing any tanks make sure you focus on the valve and keep the tank pointed in a safe direction to prevent any unnecessary launches. When attaching the tank check the o-ring. Do not remove any HP tanks on our rental equipment please.
5. All markers will be chronographed prior to the first game. Markers must shoot 280 feet per second or less, all markers will be chronographed for safety purposes no exceptions.
6. Please be safe and responsible when handling your weapons, everyone here is a safety officer.
1. At the start of the game or during gameplay be careful when running to and from bunkers avoid any type of physical injury.
2. Watch your footing. Do not step or play out of bounds. Out of bounds players will be eliminated immediately. Please stay in bounds.
3. Keep your goggles on at all times while on the playing field during gameplay. DO NOT REMOVE YOUR GOGGLES UNTIL INSTRUCTED TO DO SO. If you are warned to keep your goggles on it may result in a major safety violation which could result in a game suspension. Please keep your goggles on, no exceptions. Full face covered goggles must be worn while playing, please make sure you have approved goggles.
4. Fogging up. If you fog up use cover effectively and pull goggles back and forth until you clear up. Once the goggles clear up raise marker in the air and eliminate yourself off the field, call for ref assistance, keep your goggles on and watch your step. You cant play safely if your goggles keep fogging up.
5. Eliminated players do not talk or coach once eliminated keep your mouth shut and walk off the field, please. If you are shot in the goggles and cant see please watch your step, call a ref and we will assist you. NO DEAD MAN WALKING PLEASE!!!
6. No intentional shots to the groin, neck or head area especially within 10 feet. Try to place well-aimed shots
7. No excessive shooting period. Victims, please know the difference. Bruisers we will be watching you. No bonus balling either.
8. No fighting, arguing or cursing on the field with anyone. You will be warned once.
9. Surrender rule is in effect, you can call yourself out at any point during the game, sound off surrender, raise your marker in the air and come off the field as if you have just been eliminated.
10. No over the top bunkering allowed or blind shooting in close quarters period. Play the angles & use distance.
11. Be careful when running to and from bunkers to avoid any type of physical injury.
12. No hand to hand eliminations or physical confrontations period. You touch any of our staff we will press charges and send you to jail. This is a contact sport, keep it professional and control your temper.
13. Newbies and experienced players. Please help each other and mentor. Please help to make it an enjoyable event for all first-timers. Keep in mind the younger people.
14. When you hear the command Game over! Game over! Ceasefire or the sound of the fog horn stop shooting immediately, keep your goggles on, shut off your electronic markers or place them on safe, put your barrel covers on and exit the field as required. Finger straight and maintain barrel discipline.
15. Players must be 10 years or older and be accompanied by a parent or adult. An electronic waiver must be submitted by a parent or adult.
Event and Property Rules
1. No alcohol or drugs of any sort allowed period.
2. No personal air fills allowed. Please use our air station for all your HP air fills. Wear eye protection. We do not have CO2.
3. Please report all injuries to our staff so we can accommodate you.
4. Please keep track of your rental equipment do not lose any equipment or get it stolen. Keep track of all your personal equipment, we are not responsible for any lost or stolen items, work together to be responsible and vigilant. Please report all suspicious activity or suspicious visitors ASAP.
5. No dry firing or shooting allowed anywhere but on the field or range area, no exceptions. Do not shoot the cars, neighbors or wildlife. These markers are classified as deadly weapons, you could be arrested for assault with a deadly weapon and go to jail. NO PERSONAL FIREARMS ALLOWED PERIOD!!!!
6. Do not shoot the bunkers for fun only during actual gameplay.
7. Sunglasses or eye protection recommended in the staging area while off the field for additional safety
8. Keep paintballs and personal CO2 tanks out of direct sunlight.
9. Please dispose of all trash in the trash cans. PICK UP YOUR TRASH!!!!!!
10. No fighting, arguing, excessive cursing, tantrums or whining allowed period any time. We will not tolerate any inappropriate behavior. Refs have final say.
11. Please wipe your rental equipment down before turning it in and don’t lose any equipment. There is a $5 cleaning fee for dirty markers.
12. DO NOT ALTER OR MODIFY ANY OF OUR RENTAL EQUIPMENT WHATSOEVER. You will be warned once.
13. All personal paintball markers must be chrono graphed and must shoot under 280 fps no exceptions.
14. Hunt County Paintball is not responsible for your personal equipment or property. Secure all your personal equipment and property.
15. Long sleeve shirts, pants, gloves and a ball cap highly suggested during play. Mandatory head protection. Baseball cap highly suggested and a bandanna around the neck as well.
I understand that paintball hits can or may cause bruising, swelling or scarring and could result in minor
skin damage if not treated properly.
RECREATION ACTIVITY RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT ("AGREEMENT")
Please read and be certain you understand the implications of signing. Express Assumption of Risk Associated with Recreational Activities.
I do hereby affirm and acknowledge that I understand the inherent hazards and risks associated with the recreational activity generally described as Paintball, including the rental of equipment and transportation associated therewith of which I am about to engage in. Inherent hazards and risks include but are not limited to the following:
1. Risk of injury from the activity and equipment utilized is significant including the potential for permanent disability and death.
2. Possible equipment failure and/or malfunction of my own or other’s equipment.
3. This activity takes place outdoors and, therefore, includes risks associated with exposure to elements, excessive heat, hypothermia, impact of the body upon the water, injection of water in my body orifices, encountering objects either natural or man-made, exposure to animals with the attendant risk of kicking, biting, shying away, running off, or otherwise moving in an unanticipated manner causing injury and/or death.
4. My own negligence and/or the negligence of others, including but not limited to operator error and guide decision making including misjudging terrain, rapids, weather, trails or route location.
5. Attack by an encounter with insects, reptiles and/or animals.
6. Accidents or illness occurring in remote places where there are no available medical facilities.
7. Fatigue, chill, and/or dizziness, which may diminish my/our reaction time and increase the risk of an accident.
8. I understand the description of these risks is not complete and that unknown or unanticipated risks may result in injury, illness, or death.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
In consideration for being permitted to participate in the activity described above and related activities, I hereby agree, acknowledge and appreciate that:
1. I HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE, the following named persons or entities, herein referred to as "Releases" MACSTER ENTERPRISES, LLC dba Hunt County Paintball.
2. To the Releases, their landlord/lessor, their officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents, and volunteers, and vessels from liability and responsibility whatsoever and for any claims or causes of action that I, my estate, heirs, survivors, executors, or assigns may have for personal injury, property damage, or wrongful death arising from the above activity whether caused by active or passive negligence of the Releases or otherwise. By executing this document, I agree to hold the Releases harmless and indemnify them in conjunction with any injury, disability, death, or loss or damage to person or property that may occur as a result of engaging in the above activity.
3. By entering into this Agreement, I am not relying on any oral or written representation or statements made by the releases, other than what is set forth in this Agreement.
This Agreement shall be binding to the fullest extent permitted by law. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining terms shall be enforceable.